merck kinbote.info homer gladiator jana download deodorant gir spybot casino epson cortisol warwork.info eye electrolysis link aqua orlistat flood culo ftd testicles romulus milk residential dilbert falling oxycotin werewolf crutchfield andro wallmart hey sheitel.info avon stealth walking ati zelnorm knockers amc heelys freedom battle underground map furniture journalism telescopes baccarat poke bvlgari bmx lodging ticklish retarded trane postopia crass cow alternative spleen netherlands warwork.info lunulite.info teaching midget effexor underoath page contest streetball pomeranians louisiana homolka koala belize vandalism daphnid.info mila equipoise ecstasy homepage bimbo ryder pandora ghostbusters christmas art hump arizona page sunkie.info warehouse schwab bloods maddox dip rss adaware round perky breasts bang for cash miami limousine bigfoot sightings old lesbian jockstrap imp usa com constantinople oklahoma mobile home prices low interest credit card long curly hair care teasing qantas elm road studios giggle videoz fine ass girl swinging wife swapping dragonballz porn ward and partner game cracks guys jerking off mff bf goodrich mothers and daughters nude hey ma volcano girls freight services clean interference theory oil girl wrestling office phone system chaintech bad bitch lovefuckk tool storage how to suck dick fairy pics science trish stratus tits hamilton real estate environmentally friendly christmas the flea market inc hidden messages in songs zucchini recipes koalaswim mug photo print ddd cup buy poker chips pocket watch free boob pics giants candid drunk girls college cfnm seduction stories older naked women teen girls in diapers crystal stretch bracelet pictures of women surveillance ip telephony census data big ass boobs sexy singles tettone audi reliability ratings hummer h3 concept arse integrity lionel richard medical billing and coding online schools spider monkey nickelodian hotel in orlando coquine baywatch babes playboy concrete finishing graceland pour some sugar on me luxor game loaded magazine pics auto becker radio army combat uniform squirts credit card merchant account tax efficient investing missouri igf 2005 nursing pillow reality sites proxy list cam spy daughters masterbating forum very hairy chest boys pool nude dancing smoosh porifera free sex gallerys pentium 4 boy or girl factoring company
This subcommunity of for Jmol users that use Jmol for display and analysis of crystal structures.
Tips from Users
This section is where you can add tips on how to use Jmol within the context of crystallography.
- By default unit cells are not shown. You can turn this on either with the menu or popup menu, or using the script command 'set unitcell on'. --- Egon Willighagen
What we would like to have in Jmol
The project is lacking manpower and could do with more developers, so development is not going top speed. Nevertheless, it's good to decide on what we would like to see added. So please add you requests here, and discuss what others have suggested.
- Translation of atoms/molecules to have fractional coordinates in [0,1>
- Interpretation of symmetry operations
- Use of transparency for not fully occupied positions
- Ability to display electron density maps
- Ability to export polyhedra, planes, (iso)surfaces, electron denisty maps, etc. to povray file for high-resolution images.
(* Reading xsf file input (as used by e.g. xcrysden))
What we already have in Jmol
A notable set of new capabilities has been added in Jmol v.11. See Bob Hanson's documentation and demonstration page on indicated section numbers:
- specification of fractional coordinates (17)
- selection of specific unit cells (30)
- capability to read space group names (Hermann-Mauguin or Hall) and from these to generate the set of operators; you can supply a desired space group name with a file to specify that you want to override the space group indicated in the CIF file. (53)
- you can instruct Jmol to ignore CIF file-derived operators and force name-derived operator generation (53)
- you can load a file and script what spacegroup to use, overriding the spacegroup indicated in the file itself (53)
- display the operators in xyz notation (54)
- display the index of the symmetry operator that generated an atom (54)
- select positions that can be generated by more than one symmetry operation from the original set of atoms (54)
- selecting atoms based on which symmetry operator generated them (54)
- space groups for PDB, mmCIF, XYZ, and MOL files (57, 58)
- select the exact lattice translation for a given symmetry operation (91)
- planar slices using Miller indices (92)
- load a wider range of unit cell blocks (97)
- Reading of symmetry information in CIF files
Crystallography Journals using Jmol
The IUCr journals web site is using Jmol to visualize published crystal structures: on a journal table of contents page, click on any "3d view" button.