Template:Installing Jmol Sections
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 22:06, 21 June 2016 by AngelHerraez (talk | contribs) ("Installing Jmol" box takes too much width)
- Get the files from SourceForge.
- Support and operating systems.
- Users: how to install Jmol application for local, standalone use.
- Web page authors: how to install Jmol objects (Jmol / JSmol) embedded within your web pages.
- Installing and Enabling Java (Proteopedia wiki). Has step by step instructions for both Windows and Mac OS X, and for the 5 most popular web browsers.
- Increasing java memory for the applet.
- Web site administrators:
- How to install the application on a web server to be delivered using Java Web Start.
- How to configure a wiki so that it uses the Jmol applet.
- Developers: compile the latest Jmol source code via subversion access.