- (That is a set of files, where the * stands for several suffixes. You may need to read about signed vs. unsigned applet.)
- JmolCore.js (required)
- JmolApplet.js (required)
- JmolControls.js (optional -- required if any buttons or links or other input methods will be used)
- JmolApi.js (required)
The html page must reference (usually with a
script tag in the
- JmolCore.js essential
- JmolApplet.js essential, must go after JmolCore
- JmolApi.js essential, must go after JmolCore
- JmolControls.js optional, must go after JmolCore; only needed if you will insert user interface controls like buttons, links, menus, etc.
Using the ChemDoodle alternative
- mousewheel.js required; not included in Jmol distribution. jQuery Mouse Wheel Plugin.
- ChemDoodleWeb.js required; from ChemDoodle Web Components; must go after the above three.
- JmolCD.js required; must go after JmolApplet and all those above.
Using the GLmol alternative
- Three49custom.js required; not included in Jmol distribution; available with GLmol, below.
- JmolGlmol.js required; must go after JmolApplet and all those above.