Articles Using Jmol In Figures
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page gives an overview of articles in refereed scientific journals that use Jmol for providing interactive figures (sorted by journal). You might need to go to the supplementary information of the article.
- H. Rzepa (2005) Möbius aromaticity and delocalization. 10.1021/cr030092l
Journal of the American Chemical Society
- E. P. A. Couzijn, J. C. Slootweg, A. W. Ehlers, and K. Lammertsma (2010) Stereomutation of Pentavalent Compounds. Validating the Berry Pseudorotation, Redressing Ugi’s Turnstile Rotation, and Revealing the Two- and Three-Arm Turnstiles. full text
Journal of Chemical Education
- A. Herráez, R.M. Hanson, and L. Glasser (2009) Interactive 3D phase diagrams using Jmol. full text
- The supplementary material described in this Letter illustrates the use of Jmol to plot experimental 3D data, together with interactive labeling and captioning, generation of projections of the data onto a plane, highlighting data subsets...
- D. Piekna-Przybylska, W.A. Decatur, and M.J. Fournier (2007) New bioinformatic tools for analysis of nucleotide modifications in eukaryotic rRNA. 10.1261/rna.373107