Jmol is a Java molecular viewer for three-dimensional chemical structures. Features include reading a variety of file types and output from quantum chemistry programs, and animation of multi-frame files and computed normal modes from quantum programs.
This is a start for the Jmol Community Wiki. On that page the Jmol user community can discuss everything that has to do with Jmol. Browse around in the page, and feel free to add new pages, extra information, comments, questions, links to useful Jmol Macro's, or whatever else you think is relevant.
- Please post any and all comments in the Discussion Page (see on the top of the page) about how we can best organize this forum. Your contributions to the Jmol community are greatly appreciated! (Timothy Driscoll)
Pages on this Wiki
- How to get involved in Jmol evolution.
- Jmol community (Jmol Users Pages, Crystal Community, Protein Community, Quantum Chemistry Community, Solid State Community, Folding@Home Community).
- Jmol Support (Linux, OS X, Windows).
- Jmol Applet / Application.
- Jmol Scripting
- Websites Using Jmol / Wikis Using Jmol / Moodles Using Jmol.
- Applications Embedding Jmol.
- Jmol Literature.
- Jmol Developers / Internationalisation.
- Blue Obelisk
- Deploying Jmol using Java Web Start